Derby Timer LLC
After experiencing my first AWANA Grand Prix and Cub Scout Pinewood Derby with my kids, I was shocked at the high cost of finish line timers. The cost was just too high for these non-profit kid centered organizations.
I thought I could build a better derby timer at a more affordable price. The result is Derby Timer. Derby Timer is a part time business run by a father in Fayetteville, NY.
- All timers have USPS Priority Mail shipping included in the price.
- October 2014 - Timers are currently build to order, and may take 3-5 days to ship. Your credit card will not be charged until your unit is packaged for shipment.
DerbyTimer.com Return Policy
There is no such thing as a "standard track" or "standard starting gate". Some installs may need a bit creativity to match your specific track or gate. Derby Timer has more flexibility designed into it than many other timers in the market. If for any reason you cannot get Derby Timer to work with your track setup, or just decide Derby Timer is not for you, you have 30 days to return it for a full refund.
- 30 day return policy for timers or other hardware; return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- We are unable to take returns on any software packages that may be included in Derby Timer.
- If purchased through vendor other than this site, the return policy and process for that vendor would apply, and may be different than DerbyTimer.com.
- Derby Timer timers have a warranty to the original purchaser for 18 months from the date of purchase.
- This is a website is hosted by Shopify.com. Shopify is one of the largest hosts of ecommerce sites, and handles the checkout and credit card functions. Derby Timer LLC never has access to your credit card number.